Untitled Page
Macrocrafter.com
Home Guides/Manuals Product FAQ (coming soon) Search My Account
Forums Forums FAQ Contact Us My Profile My Messages

If you get an error when making an account

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Login  Logout  Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Macrocrafter.com] >> Website Help Desk >> If you get an error when making an account Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
If you get an error when making an account - 9/1/2008 8:46:30 PM   
Erik (disabled)

If you get an error about your email address when you try to make a new account, try logging in using your username and password anyway - in most cases, the account is already made.

If you're still having trouble, use the Contact Us link at the top of the forums and let us know.

Erik
Macrocrafter.com Developer and Technical Services Director

Check out my blog!
Post #: 1
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 11/6/2008 11:37:45 AM   
Hello Erik,

I currently subscribe to EverCraft and my account was created successfully. However, when I try to log in to purchase a license for EH, I cannot seem to remember my account password correctly.  I have tried to use the PW Retrieve function, but I get the error message:

We experienced an error in attempting to contact you using your listed Email address. Please contact the administrator for more assistance.

System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such user here at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at retpass.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\web\macrocrafte\htdocs\accounts\retpass.aspx.cs:line 93

I sent a support request with my login info in it, but perhaps it did not reach you.  I was wondering if you could assist me in retrieving my password. My original PayPal purchase transaction ID is #0MC24835CF408773K.   Or, should I just purchase EH under a different username/email?

Thanks for your help.

Drew

(in reply to Erik (disabled))
  Post #: 2
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 11/7/2008 5:11:16 AM   
val1066

Drew, you'll need to send an email to Erik directly on an account/subscription issue.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 11/7/2008 7:48:44 AM   
Val,

I have sent several from the Contact Us page and have not heard anything back.  I can't sign on to the forums without my account info, so I can't follow the link you put up for Erik to get to his e-mail.  I am stuck and not sure what to do.  I dont' know if the Contact Us webform email isn't going through or not.  I'm really stuck on what to do at this point, and was hoping Erik would see these posts and let me know how I can resolve this.

(in reply to val1066)
  Post #: 4
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 11/7/2008 10:17:38 AM   
val1066

I will forward your note to Erik.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 5
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 11/7/2008 11:50:25 AM   
My thanks!!

(in reply to val1066)
  Post #: 6
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/2/2009 3:22:53 PM   
Val or Erik or anyone.  Here it is months later, and I never heard from anyone about how to retreive my password.  My 3 month initial subscription is expired and I am unable to renew.  What does a person have to do to get help from the "Help Desk"?  Your product is great but your service honestly sucks!

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 7
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/2/2009 5:37:37 PM   
val1066

quote:

ORIGINAL: Guest

Val or Erik or anyone.  Here it is months later, and I never heard from anyone about how to retreive my password.  My 3 month initial subscription is expired and I am unable to renew.  What does a person have to do to get help from the "Help Desk"?  Your product is great but your service honestly sucks!

OK, "months later" is because you didn't say anything after a couple of days...   I have sent another PM to Erik asking him to take a look.  I'd fix it for you if I could, but it has to be Erik, alas.

Please let me know if you haven't heard anything by, say, Wednesday and I will dance naked on a tabletop or something to get his attention.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 8
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/3/2009 4:05:27 PM   
Val, I appreciate your help,  but I dont' feel like saying "months" is an exaggeration.  I posted first to this forum on 11/6, posted to the webite login forum again on 12/26, and had sent many emails from the contact page.  No follow up or answers. . . I was frustrated and figured no one would be getting back to me anyway after that many weeks.  Its just now that my original subscription expired that I thought I'd give it one more try.  I mean really??? Do you think a paying customer should have to beg to get a response after trying, no exaggeration at least 8 times to get support?  Again, I do appreciate you trying to get someone to help me, but it is discouraging.  Like maybe the powers that be don't feel like they really care about a single customer.

Anyway, I hope I hear something back today or tomorrow.  I'll post once more this weekend if I don't hear back.  Thank you.

(in reply to val1066)
  Post #: 9
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/3/2009 6:02:24 PM   
val1066

I think there's something wrong with the contact page - but it's not something I can fix.  I wasn't suggesting you were exaggerating, but just that I had no idea you were in limbo or I'd have been glad to try and get you some answers.  If you don't get a follow-up, do check back! 

Let me try a couple of other avenues of contact and see if I can get you some attention here. Naked table dancing... /looks at the chilly weather with a frown. Well, I'll give it a try.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 10
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/4/2009 3:01:32 PM   
Erik (disabled)

I haven't gotten any emails via that page in a while... I figured things were just slow - I'll look into it.

As for your account - send me an email to erikforbes@gmail.com directly. That's the box the contact emails are supposed to be going into, and I know that works because I use it daily. Do that, and I'll be able to reset your username / password.

Erik
Macrocrafter.com Developer and Technical Services Director

Check out my blog!

(in reply to val1066)
Post #: 11
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/12/2009 7:35:39 PM   
Erik or Val or anyone . . . .has anyone been able to make any progress with resetting my account password?  In addition to the posts, I emailed as you suggested to your gmail account on 2/2 and 2/7 and have not heard back from you.  Am I just out of luck and shouldn't expect any help?

(in reply to Erik (disabled))
  Post #: 12
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 2/16/2009 7:20:20 AM   
val1066

quote:

ORIGINAL: Guest
Erik or Val or anyone . . . .has anyone been able to make any progress with resetting my account password?  In addition to the posts, I emailed as you suggested to your gmail account on 2/2 and 2/7 and have not heard back from you.  Am I just out of luck and shouldn't expect any help?

Let me try again. I just sent a new heads up to both Michael and Erik via PM and email.

< Message edited by val1066 -- 2/16/2009 7:27:15 AM >

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 13
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 3/27/2009 3:09:02 PM   
this is the second time i am contacting you. i had an evercraft 4 account and my house was destroyed in a hurricane. i wish to get evercraft 5 but it will not let me set up an account because the e-mail is already registered here. if i try to retrieve my password using the evercraft 4 link it will not load. if i try to retrieve my password on the evercraft 5 form it says it cant find the email address on file. PLEASE contact me, delete my old info, or convert my acct to evercraft 5. i am not sure of my user name  : (

(in reply to val1066)
  Post #: 14
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 3/30/2009 5:18:31 PM   
NeoGeek

Erik i sent you a email through the site a couple times and never got a reply, I did the last time get a read receipt from Michael though so i think they might not be getting through to you.  I just figured you were super busy and didn't want to read any mail lol.

Chris
Evercraft Moderator
Evercraft Beta Tester
Tech Guru

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 15
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 4/3/2012 8:20:00 PM   
Saying they have a problem with customer support is an under statement.
I can't get them to answer my e-mails either.
My subscription ran out and I can't get it renewed.
Sent several e-mails that was ignored.
Posted my problem on forums and will probably get the big run around like you.

(in reply to NeoGeek)
  Post #: 16
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 4/4/2012 3:16:39 PM   
soundchicken

is your problems one of the ones that I responded to but has not been progressed on?

unfortunately there is no ever craft magic wand

vic20 with a tape drive and a bitchin 5" b&w tv

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 17
RE: If you get an error when making an account - 4/19/2012 1:59:10 AM   
need some assistance in digestion injuries bone daun sirsak healing and weight management protein powders are among the most jasa pembuatan website popular among these dietary additions in fact not only athletes and obat sakit gigi serious bodybuilders consume these products but also your regular guy karawang who s working towards a personal fitness goal they propolis are very versatile and convenient for everyone these products

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Macrocrafter.com] >> Website Help Desk >> If you get an error when making an account Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode