Untitled Page
Macrocrafter.com
Home Guides/Manuals Product FAQ (coming soon) Search My Account
Forums Forums FAQ Contact Us My Profile My Messages

Please Read If Your Purchase Is Delayed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Login  Logout  Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Please Read If Your Purchase Is Delayed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please Read If Your Purchase Is Delayed - 7/10/2009 8:25:42 AM   
val1066

Score: 0
Macrocrafter uses Paypal to process all payments. Under ordinary circumstances, purchasing through Paypal via Credit Card or your Paypal balance is instantaneous - as soon as you send the payment, the Macrocrafter system activates your license. Sometimes, though, your license might be delayed in activation.

This can happen for several reasons. The first is that your payment might be processed as an eCheck. This is only the case if you tried to pay with your Paypal balance, but didn't have enough money in Paypal to cover the transaction, and it pulls from your attached bank account to cover the difference. In this case, Paypal holds the funds from us until the eCheck has 'cleared' (that is, until Paypal gets the funds from your bank), which can take up to 7 business days. In this event, the Macrocrafter system won't activate the license until the payment is cleared. You can check on the status of your payment, and if it's an eCheck, Paypal will display an estimated clearing date.

Second is the possibility of a malfunction between Paypal's servers and Macrocrafter's servers. Sometimes Macrocrafter's servers don't receive notification of the transaction. Sometimes they do, but fail to process it correctly. Either way, this can result in your license not being activated, through no fault of your own. If this happens, the only way to get your license working is if Erik or Michael activates it for you manually. In order for them to do this, you must provide your Paypal transaction ID or receipt ID, which you can find in the email you originally received from Paypal when you purchased the software.

So if you've sent payment and your account hasn't been activated, please use the Contact Us page to send your Paypal transaction or receipt ID to Michael. He will look into the problem and let you know what's going on.

Note: Checking PayPal's Help page, they say:

PayPal sends the request to your bank as soon as you make the payment. Just like a regular check, it can take up to 5 business days for the payment to clear and the money to be deposited into the recipient’s PayPal account.

A bank may decline an eCheck payment. For example, a payment will be denied if you don’t have enough money in your bank account. If this happens, the payment can be delayed up to 7 more business days.

You’ll always find the date we expect the payment to clear on the Transaction Details page.  To find out your eCheck’s expected clearing date:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click History at the top of the page.
  3. Click the Details of the transaction. The expected clearing date is next to the status of the transaction.

< Message edited by val1066 -- 1/9/2010 9:23:21 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Please Read If Your Purchase Is Delayed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode