From: Seattle, WA
Take your screenshot:
1. Click anywhere on your desktop so that the EverQuest II window does NOT have focus.
2. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. This key is usually located on the top row of your keyboard to the right of your F-keys.
3. Open the 'Paint' program (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint).
4. Press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste the screenshot into Paint.
5. Look through the screenshot and use Paint's editing tools to remove all references to your name, your server, and your guild's name.
6. Save the file to a folder you'll remember easily (such as your Desktop), making sure the file type is 'JPEG'.
Attach your screenshot to a post:
1. Create a new post in the forums.
2. Below the area where you type the text of your post, click the link that says 'Click here to upload!'.
3. Use the window that pops up to locate and upload your picture.
4. Click the 'Embed picture in post' checkbox beside the 'Click here to upload!' link.
5. Submit your post as normal. Your screenshot should appear at the bottom of your post.