Untitled Page
Macrocrafter.com
Home Guides/Manuals Product FAQ (coming soon) Search My Account
Forums Forums FAQ Contact Us My Profile My Messages

Running out of Power? Try this.. and TURN OFF SOFTWARE CURSOR!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Login  Logout  Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Running out of Power? Try this.. and TURN OFF SOFTWARE CURSOR! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Running out of Power? Try this.. and TURN OFF SOFTWARE... - 2/8/2011 10:45:43 PM   
Mcrafter1

Score: -1
When I first started crafting I regularly got beat up not having enough power to finish a pristine job.

I initially tried accruing all the power I could muster but, it didn't help.

I finally found that the power costs from spamming were based on a percentage of our power, not a fixed amount for each spam hit.

After a lot of testing I came up with a formula that gives me all the power I need.

The first step is to reduce my power pool as much as possible. Remember the spam hit is a percentage.  I remove ALL of my armor, weapons and jewelry (Anything that adds to my power pool).

The second step is to boost my power regeneration numbers as much as I can. Using all the crafting armor, charms, jewelry and weapons I can find. I choose food and drink to boost power regeneration. I like using the 5 hour stuff.

I aim for making my power regeneration ratio at least 10 percent or more of my max power pool.

If necessary on my smaller crafters I might have to use totems for additional power regeneration.

One crafter has 950 power and 98 regeneration rate. Another has 2300 power and 240 regeneration rate. Both are over 10% on regeneration ratio and have no power isues.

If you had a character with 100 power and 10 regeneration or 10000 power and 1000 regeneration you'd be good too.

My level 6 adventurer with 94 power and 15 power regeneration hit the tradeskill level 90 with no problem.

Following these guidelines along with Evercraft makes my crafting easy on the carpal and an enjoyable experience.

Mc

< Message edited by Mcrafter1 -- 12/26/2011 8:28:21 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Power Up! - 2/9/2011 2:23:48 AM   
soundchicken

Score: -2
for more fun craft nekked!

vic20 with a tape drive and a bitchin 5" b&w tv

(in reply to Mcrafter1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Running out of Power? Try this.. and TURN OFF SOFTWARE CURSOR! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode