Untitled Page
Macrocrafter.com
Home Guides/Manuals Product FAQ (coming soon) Search My Account
Forums Forums FAQ Contact Us My Profile My Messages

Let me guess what your computer is.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Login  Logout  Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Let me guess what your computer is. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Let me guess what your computer is. - 4/8/2012 4:25:51 AM   
Mcrafter1

Score: -1
I will automatically assume you are trying to run EC on a 15 year old PC with Windows 95 (Which won't work) unless you list your computer and OS specs in your post.

I have a 6 year old laptop running Win 7 32 bit on an Intel 2.4ghz dual core with 4gb of memory and it struggles to run EQ2 and EC7.
I have to turn down the video settings in EQ2 to ease the strain on the laptop so it will run EC7.
I also have to juggle window/player positions and camera views for consistent EC7 performance.
It will on occasion require a restart when it gets confused and lost.

My daily driver is an x58 mb, Intel I920 running 3.8ghz, 12gb memory, Win 7 64 bit, 3 solid state drives (No mechanical hard drives allowed ), (OS only on one drive with games on the other two), AMD 6970 gpu and it is a blazing fast beast.
I will at times run 2 instances of EQ2 with Vent and ACT.
When it comes to crafting time though the ONLY software allowed to be run is one instance of EQ2 and EC7.
If I have a problem with EC7 it's something I did to cause it. Usually me mindlessly moving the mouse or forgetting to turn off a program that interferes with EC7 keeping focus on EQ2.

Mc

< Message edited by Mcrafter1 -- 5/8/2012 11:35:59 PM >

http://www.macrocrafter.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=19966

http://www.macrocrafter.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=20268
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [EverQuest II] >> Evercraft Help Desk >> Let me guess what your computer is. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode